Friday 20 April 2018

Dr. D.K Olukoya: Dominion Prosperity



Excerpts
Dominion prosperity is that which does not respect scarcity or have regard for the adverse situation in the environment. It cannot be silenced or erased by man or angels of poverty.


Prayers (Preferably said at midnight - Luke 18:1-8)
1. Every ancient serpent and scorpion in my family line I crush your head in the name of Jesus

2. Every habitation of serpents and scorpions in my household become desolate in the name of Jesus

3. Henceforth no serpent and scorpion must trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus

4. Lay your hand on your head and decree this three-fold serpentine poison *x3* come out of my body in the name of Jesus.

5. Oh God arise and make me very great in the name of Jesus.

6. Oh God arise and move me forward in spite of my circumstances in the name of Jesus

7. I bury every satanic famine in the name of Jesus

8. No matter the kind of government we have I will make it in the name of Jesus

9. I make divine advancement by fire in the name of Jesus

10.  No matter my background, no matter my family, no matter my education; Oh God arise, lift me up by fire in the name of Jesus

11. I rise out of the dust of poverty by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

Recounts story: Four years ago a man came to our church and asked for 2000 naira loan to start selling biscuits. Within three months he was paying tithe of 50,000 naira after he prayed dominion prosperity prayers.

Principles of Dominion Prosperity
1. Experience God as your provider - Many people work so hard yet cannot meet their needs. Working hard is good and all christians should do so; but if you do not experience God as your provider, the works of your hands will not be blessed.

2. Be an aggressive, consistent tither as it opens the heavens over you.

3. Obey the law of offerings - Proverbs 11:24. Give willingly, sacrificially, generously, systematically, at any opportunity, without open show, "cheerfully" and not grudgingly.

Offerings are what cause others to give to you after you have paid tithe and have open heavens so, you should sow bountifully in order to reap likewise.

4.  Be a builder in the Kingdom of God. If after all that giving (including sacrificial offerings and firstfruits) things are not working, consider Haggai 1:2-11. Building can be physical or spiritual.

Spiritual builders - Involved in pray for the work of God, fasting, witnessing, counselling in the church etc.

Physical builders - These set of Christians are involved in building temples and buildings to the glory of God.This can be done by contributing financially to their Church's project account for building of the house of the Lord.
If you cannot afford to pay money, you can go physically to the building site and assist. These kind of builders do not stay as tenants for long as they eventually become home-owners, landlords and employers of labour.

5. Be a blessing to men of God

6. Break the curse and covenant of poverty that may be operating in your generational line.

7. Sow seeds of faith. Without seeds there cannot be harvest. Sow your seed and speak in agreement with God's word and the seed.

8. Pray the prayers of dominion prosperity.

Final prayer


1. Thou power of dominion prosperity, come upon my life in the name of Jesus.

What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below!


Please visit here before leaving

Bookmark, like, share , Follow us on; 
Twitter @Anointed_links

No comments: