Thursday 7 June 2018

Nation Building with Fela Durotoye






Excerpts
In November 2012; while in his office, Mr. Fela Durotoye felt a burden to pray and did. During this prayer session God told him that Nigeria will be the most desirable nation to live in by December 31st, 2025.


10 Values each Nigerian must live by to make this goal a reality are to;
  • Make A Positive Impact On Everyone I Meet & Everywhere I Go.
  • Be Solution Providers And  Not A Part Of The Problem To Be Solved.
  • Be Role Models Worthy Of Emulation.
  • Be My Best In All That I Do Particularly The Things I Am Naturally Good At.
  • Do the Right Thing At All Times, Regardless Of Who Is Doing The Wrong Thing.
  • Value Time & Make The Best Use Of It.
  • Care And Show Respect Through My Words And My Actions.
  • Consciously Build A Great Legacy Starting Now, Today And Everyday.
  • Live A Life Of Integrity And Honour.
  • Make My Family, My Nation And My God Proud.

The video at the beginning of this article breaks these points down into further detail.




What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below!


Please visit here before leaving

Bookmark, like, share , Follow us on; 
Twitter @Anointed_links


No comments: