Thursday 14 June 2018

Two Simple Steps to Soul Healing



Excerpts
The blood of Jesus is for atonement of sins. Sin wounds your soul so you also need the power of the resurrection; Dunamis to experience complete healing (soul included).

 Without the resurrection, Jesus would still be dead in a tomb and the atonement of the shed blood would not come into effect so you need the power of the shed blood on the cross and of resurrection.

Dunamis is the greek word for power. You need to pray for the wounds in your soul to be healed through the power of dunamis. We need to pray for the filling of dunamis Eph 3:16 (AMPC version).

When praying for healing, we usually repent and plead the blood only but afterwards we need to confess/declare that we have been baptized (by water) into Christ and after we came up we have new life through resurrection power. Then we command our soul to be filled with dunamis, we decree we are excellent of soul , we decree every wound in us is healed, we have the power of dunamis, decree you're being strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in my inner man right now. We've been missing the second step (Power).....

You can repent of sins but still be sick, mad at the person, have the problem in your life. In that case the spirit man is not the problem, it's our soul. 

Prayer for Soul Healing
Dear Jesus, I ask forgiveness for any sin that wounded my soul. Wash me clean of all my sins of my ancestors and also any sins committed against me. I put your blood on those sins and I also forgive people who hurt me. Leviticus 17: says ''your blood atones for my soul so I believe your blood is washing me clean of every sin in my soul right now. I receive your forgiveness in Jesus name. Amen

Okay...do we stop there? No.

We've been repenting for years and must continue to do that but we didn't understand that sin makes a wound in our soul and there's a special power that comes from the resurrection that's specifically for the healing of those wounds (Philippians 3:10). The words in this text (Philippians 3:10) is the greek word dunamis which is the power to perform miracles and..excellence of soul.

In Acts 10:38, dunamis was the power Jesus used to heal people in both body and soul. You are going to be healed by that same power because you have dunamis resurrection power already living in your spirit man so let's release it to your soul. Are you ready?

(Put your hands on your stomach)

Prayer
Lord Jesus, sin has wounded my soul but your dunamis power can heal every wound inside of me. I've already been resurrected to a new life in you so dunamis lives in my spirit.
I decree it's flowing into my soul right now and causing me to be excellent of soul. 

Heal every wound inside of me , cause my soul to be excellent in every place where I've been injured. Fill me with your resurrection power in both my soul and my body. I know when my soul gets healed, I will be prospered in my finances and in my health even as my soul is prospered. So I receive my healing now in Jesus name. Amen 

What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below!


Please visit here before leaving

Bookmark, like, share , Follow us on; 
Twitter @Anointed_links

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you