Saturday 9 February 2019

The Law of Focus: Pst. David Ibiyeomie



Keys to Protect your Focus
1.) Look at your future (Philippians 3:13-14).

2.) Mastery is a function of focus - Whatever keeps your attention has mastered you. If you want to be focused; master something.


3.) Focus determines strength: What you are passionate about can energize you.

4.) Watch what you hear, see, and meditate upon.

5.) Keep the right people around you. Permit only relationships that increase your focus on your assignment. Wrong people destroy focus. When wrong people leave your life, wrong things stop happening. 

6.) Do the right things (Not just good things) at the right time.

Declaration: I will remain focused

Prayer: 
1.) Lord help me to maintain focus on my God-given assignment per-time in the name of Jesus.

2.) Lord take every wrong person out of my way. Whatever will distract me from my focus take it off. Let my eyes see the right things, my ears hear the right things and my heart meditate on the right things in the name of Jesus.



What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below!


Please visit here before leaving

Subscribe to our email alerts to be notified when new blog posts are up!

Bookmark, like, share , Follow us on; 
Twitter @Anointed_links

No comments: